There is a used to be a running joke in our house about my Frenchness. Try a cheese and, boom, I’d be 62% French. Pick up a few French slang words, 71%. Striped shirt, 75%, and on and on. The jokes stopped at one point. Maybe because I finally attained that je ne sais quoi or, more likely, because the focus changed.
Now I’m a woman on a mission of togetherness whether it’s getting friends around the table or making connections in the community. In an effort to spread the good word, I’ll be sharing some links every once in a while that will (hopefully) help you do the same.
In Your Home
• Dinner party tips for small spaces.
• Fave kitchen tools from a famed blogger.
• Guide to buying cheap (ahem, affordable) wine.
• Clear the clutter in your kitchen.
• The perfect holiday outfit for all of your gatherings.
P.P.S. The photo above is from the Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors exhibition now showing at The Broad. She too is a woman who believes in love.