There is a used to be a running joke in our house about my Frenchness. Try a cheese and, boom, I’d be 62% French. Pick up a few French slang words, 71%. Striped shirt, 75%, and on and on. The jokes stopped at one point but my French obsession still continues albeit at a lower volume. Anyhow, here’s a bunch of links about things French people love like wining, dining, and looking chic as hell.
• Dinner party tips for small spaces.
• Fave kitchen tools from a famed blogger.
• Guide to buying cheap (ahem, affordable) wine.
• Clear the clutter in your kitchen.
• The perfect holiday outfit for all of your gatherings.
• The power of an invitation.
• Easy (and tasty!) activism for the holidays.
• Cooks can be feminists too.
• Love wins.
P.S. The photo above is from our trip to Tahiti and here’s a fancy holiday dinner party menu just for kicks.