What’s happening? What’s going on? What’s new? This year got off to a slow start because I got the death flu and was down for the count, but now that I’m healthy again we’re back in action!
I’ve been shopping at the farmer’s market (as evidenced above), drinking lots of wine with Arnaud, and am going to a compost workshop this weekend. I’m also very close to starting the wine club I keep mentioning and am dying to invite people over for dinner. You know, typically Alyssa things!
Anywho, here are some French-inspired links. I’m particular to the three part video series about french food and wine but that’s probably no surprise. Happy clicking!
• Love this runway-inspired tablescape.
• Part 1 of a crash course on modern French cuisine.
• Here’s Part 2 and Part 3. Oui oui!
• The one appetizer you need for your next party.
• Find flaws in wine (not yourself).
• Cliches about the French that are actually true.
• No new clothes, no new clothes, no no no.
• Missed connections for foodies.
• Thinking this will be my next DIY project.