There is no place like home, am I right? I just got back from a fun yet intense work trip that required 12 hours of travel time and, boy, was I happy to be home with my honey. We cooked a meal together, cuddled up to an episode of Jessica Jones, and then drifted off into the most blissful sleep. Hope all is well in your corner of the world and enjoy these links!
• Making a case against Julia Childs.
• Baking with littles, French style.
• Tips for a great date night at home.
• Dry your lettuce without a salad spinner.
• On giving up paper towels.
• Never get tired of these wardrobe updates.
• Spend less time on your phone.
• Shop for groceries like the French.
• Listening to this album nonstop.