There is a point in the summer when it’s way too hot to turn on the oven or cook anything at all. But thankfully temps are starting to cool down a little over here in Southern California and I’m happy to get back into the kitchen.
Quite fortuitously, my copy of the Cherry Bombe cookbook just showed up in the mail. There are so many dishes calling my name and I’ve bookmarked every other page. I’ll be cooking up a storm over here while you enjoy these links!
• This grazing table is entertaining goals.
• A guide to grocery shopping in a sustainable way.
• This Parisian picnic is perfection.
• Don’t drink wine when you are sad.
• 20 Trader Joe’s hacks for weeknight dinners.
• An easy DIY way to label your jars straight from France.
• Could you dine in silence for two full hours?
• File under things I didn’t know I needed.
• French-themed bash complete with cheese and champagne.