Happy holidays to you!
Most evenings we’ve been enjoying a glass of wine in front of the Christmas tree but this past weekend we got dolled up for the fanciest holiday party of the season. We drank champagne to our heart’s content, enjoyed the delicious food, and were wowed by the beautifully decorated tree. It was a grand ole time.
Hope you too had a great weekend and have more festive fun planned ahead. In the meantime, here are some links for you to enjoy.
• Ways to celebrate the holidays as a minimalist.
• Some tips on entertaining during the holidays in podcast form.
• Gift ideas for the minimalist in your life.
• An ethical guide to gift giving.
• Living a simpler and slower life in California.
• Two types of cheeseboards for the holidays.
• What the heck are hybrid grapes?
• Watch a French It Girl’s make-up routine.
• Reasons to visit Paris in the winter.