We’ve been making the most of it at the petite maison with lots of entertaining in the backyard. Our garden is providing lots of homegrown tomatoes perfect for caprese salad and tart plums just asking to be made into a galette. Makes it easy to be the hostess with the mostest, just add rosé right?
Anyways, here’s a bunch of links I’ve loved lately. Many of which are French-themed since we’re currently planning a trip to France!
• Summer outfits perfect for France.
• Tips to find the best vacation restaurants.
• A nature lover recaps a recent trip to Paris.
• Another chic minimalist with tips for packing light.
• Stylish, comfy shorts that I’ll be wearing all summer long.
• Another solid vouch for casual dinner parties.
• The Wine Face podcast breaks down the basics of rosé.
• Just found this pasta salad recipe and already made it twice.
• Listening to this old song by a French DJ on repeat.
P.S. Speaking of traveling, here are six things I always pack and a rosé from Trader Joe’s that’s perfect for summer.