Although the year got off to an intense start (more about that here), February has been a much calmer month. I’m learning to fill my weekends with things I love like good food, time with friends, lots of reading, and trips to the California coast.
It’s all more fulfilling than shopping but, boy oh boy, do I still want to buy tons of things. I’ve read that the urge to shop eventually subsides but it probably takes time. Anyways, here are some links for you to enjoy and have a great weekend!
• Perfect gift for any cheese lover.
• Watch this if you’re considering a Low Buy Challenge.
• A chic minimalist apartment in Paris (aka the dream).
• Conscious consumerism isn’t the answer.
• What happens to your donated stuff.
• Aja Barber’s dictionary of sustainable fashion terms.
• Putting this versatile dress on the wish list.
• A dreamy cover of a favorite French song.
• Tips for creating a grazing table.