We’ve had a nice, quiet start to the year here at Maison Pacaut. There has been lots of time to do New Years-y things like catch up with old friends, cook healthy meals, clean out closets, and dream in a big way. As always, I’m excited to see what the future will bring. A belated bonne année to you all!
• Some real talk about the type of wine glasses you should buy.
• Bowie sang “Heroes” in French.
• I am forever on the hunt for the perfect trench coat. This just might be it.
• Get your cuddle on this winter to these French films on Netflix.
• Find out how to cook an egg any way you want with this comprehensive guide.
• Champagne too expensive? Pick up a bottle of sparkling wine and save.
• Leather, Lamé, St. Laurent: Josephine de la Baume’s closet is so French girl cool.
• Did you know you can put wine in a blender?!?!?!