This past weekend I went to a bachelorette party, something that is very different in your 30s than your 20s. For example, no one bats an eye when the bride announces she wants to go home early (because we’re all tired anyways) and the vodka goes untouched (but all the wine is gone). Though, some things never change and, ultimately, I got to spend the weekend chatting and laughing with some of my oldest gal pals. Heart you girls!
• Starting my mornings with this French jazz show makes me feel instantly cooler.
• Surprisingly good tips about dressing like a French girl.
• Get to know the other side of Burgundy wine (aka white grapes, not red ones).
• An old French apartment gets a light, modern facelift.
• Chloé, a French girl and a friend, will inspire you to live a simpler, greener, and happier life.
• A fantastic way to approach how you pair wine with food.
• Just copy and paste me into her life, s’il vous plait et merci.
• French folks try American champagne and live to tell the tale.
• The Great Trench Coat Search has finally ended up with this perfection.