T-minus 6 days until the monsieur and I are on a plane headed to Kauai. Can you believe that in five and a half years of marriage we’ve never taken a vacation with just us two? It seems as if we are long overdue and we can’t wait for a week of beautiful beaches and romantic candlelit dinners. Hawaii here we come!
• This French-inspired print would make the perfect holiday present.
• A gal can never have too many tote bags, right?
• If you have any French-loving cooks in your life, then this gift guide has you covered.
• 5 hosting hacks from a top blogger and fabulous hostess.
• Holiday parties = small talk central. Get some tips here.
• Some thoughts on learning French.
• A wine and cheese map that is freakin’ magical. Seriously, try it!
• Garance Doré chats about entertaining with her friends.
• Wine extraordinaire Marissa A. Ross nails it with this short series.