Ah, le three day week-end. Is there anything as sweet as having Monday off? I spent most of my weekend weathering the storm by listening to old podcasts from The Minimalists, flipping through old issues of Cherry Bombe magazine, and reading the book of poetry by Rupi Kaur pictured above. Hope you too had a relaxing time!
• An ode to France’s beloved Boursin cheese.
• Awesome advice on dinner party music from restaurant owners.
• The New Essentials of French Cooking.
• Clean the zero waste way with these tips from Chloé (aka one of my favorite French Girls).
• Make a freezer care package for someone going through a tough time.
• Molly nailed it with this easy, modern way to organize a spice drawer.
• All the best appetizers from Trader Joe’s.
• Bought this nasty keychain and I heart it.
• Garance Doré gets advice from on expert on dinner party etiquette.