Last weekend I went to San Francisco and the highlight of the trip was a hike along the coast. Yes, we explored all the cutest shops and ate some pretty tasty food. But nothing compares to the fresh ocean air in your lungs and the sound of waves crashing against the shore! Hope you have some adventures lined up this weekend and here’s some links to enjoy in the meantime.
• Tips for buying quality clothing that is meant to last.
• A good excuse to drink rosé in fall and winter.
• Two Frenchies in a New York apartment.
• A solid vouch for snack dinner (aka apéro dînatoire).
• A super model’s guide to Paris.
• Loving these cute pink earrings.
• French Girls on that whole French Girl thing.
• Sharing my chic minimalist style on Instagram!