It’s day fifty-five of quarantine for me. Although I’m still dealing with pandemic-related stress (aren’t we all?), my worries seem to be coming from a healthier and more rational place this month.
I’m trying to cherish the little things more than usual. Connecting with loved ones in a digital chat. Losing myself in a good book for an entire afternoon. Enjoying apéro hour with Arnaud at our petite maison. Elements of the good life in all its simplicity.
Hope you are healthy and safe, and here are some links for you to enjoy:
• A new way to edit your closet.
• How to demystify the way people talk about wine.
• Samin Nosrat’s podcast is pure joy for home cooks.
• Totally on board with Anna’s ultimate kitchen list.
• Hand washing your dry-clean only clothing.
• Make this easy French recipe for weeknight dinner.
• Just added this cute LBD to my closet (low buy purchase #4!).
• Chloé has the best round-up of free self-care activities.
• Love the minimalist vibes in this backyard inspiration round-up.